In 1959, Sonny Bouldin and Avery Lawson combined their expertise and knowledge of building machinery and built the first piece of Bouldin & Lawson equipment. They built their equipment based on the needs of local nurserymen who wanted automated equipment to help make their jobs more productive and efficient. Thus, Bouldin & Lawson was born.
From its inception, Bouldin & Lawson wanted to automate the horticultural industry. This idea has never changed. It has been our goal at Bouldin & Lawson, LLC to help growers through automation. Our product line numbers over 80 items which includes automated transplanters, seeders, flat and pot fillers, soil mixers and baggers with various other pieces of equipment, such as rose wrappers and seed cleaners.
Bouldin & Lawson's professional staff is dedicated to providing growers with top quality products. We proudly offer a complete range of automated greenhouse and nursery equipment. We understand the growers' needs and continue to develop new products as the horticultural industry evolves. A driving force in the industry since 1959, Bouldin & Lawson is committed to providing quality products, innovative new ideas and a customer service policy unmatched in the industry.
President of Bouldin & Lawson